25 February 2007

Bangalore – What else?


There is a saying in kannada that goes “Oorella sutidre, kayalle siktu”. Meaning – “We searched the whole wide world to find it in our hand”. This was the very saying that came to my mind when I saw the beautiful sunset while returning back home – returning to Bangalore. I must confess that I am a sunrise/sunset freak. I just love watching them. I have traveled both to the west and east coast of India and I have loved watching all the sunrises and sunsets there. This episode happened the day I was returning from a short trip out of Bangalore. Luckily I had a camera with me and I was able to take some really pretty snaps of the sunset. Beautiful! That is the only word that I can think of.

1 comment:

riju said...

Nice post... The pic in the earlier post was awsome.... Not only the earlier one but almost all.... Nice work.. keep it up and going!